Buddy In Space Buddy In Space

Decent straight forward game

It was simplistic, but it ran smooth for me and enjoyed I enjoyed it for a bit. Off to a good start ^_^

MMPolarity Reconstruction MMPolarity Reconstruction

Great Stuff ^_^

Good to finally see this fella up and running. You did a hella nice job on this piece.

Music: Sounded nice and fit the scenes.
Graphics: Standard stuff for this kinda game.
Control: Everything responded when I clicked and the hit detection was pretty tight too.

You get a 5'er from me ^_~

Frankenroc responds:

I'm considering this a compliment coming from someone who makes great MM games himself. Thanks!

Found Lost Found Lost

Woooooooooow

That was really good! Not that I expect you to read through all of the reviews and notice this one.

The graphics, sound, and interactivity were all decent (Sounds fit very good just compressed). But the overall experience was worth it's weight in gold!!! + !!! And the history on that painting was good for more after the game was done!

I haven't had a chill down my spine in a long time. I'd buy ya dinner for that one since you're a lady :)

Windows XP Version 19.914 Windows XP Version 19.914

Sniff.... It's sad.... but so true

I've seen pretty much all of that at work... It made me shudder in horror at recalling some customers.
Good job, hope to see a larger scale one :)

Blaster master (TestA.) Blaster master (TestA.)

Pretty good

So far seems to be coming along pretty good.
It responded well when hitting the keys. The animation needs a few frames here and there to flow a little smoother, but that's just a minor detail.
Toss in some sounds, and add a coat of polish and you got a winner.
Good luck :)

SB Stage 1 SB Stage 1

Pretty good

No big compliants. Music got drilled into my head a bit and the controls were a bit stiff, but all in all it was impressive. A little bit of polish and this could go a long way. Good luck

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Real good, especially considering it a first shot

Steering X, interacting with platforms, and hit detection was a bit stiff, but those are forgivable considering it's your first build. I had a rough time setting up the code and working out the collisions too (hell I'm still trying to get some things closer). The background music was kind of out of place for a megaman level. Very good overall though, hope to see a finished build.

Andrew-Traviss responds:

Thanks. If you need any help with your own game, feel free to drop me a line by e-mail. I've also got a partially finished tutorial series up on the subject.