Mega Man: Home Movie Mega Man: Home Movie

lol

Finally he was able to do something useful with that ability ^_^

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Great stuff

Good work ^_^
Funny as heck

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Veeeeeery nice

Everything was extremely good about this movie!!!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Wow

That was great! The animations fit the song perfectly!

Elvis Not Included Elvis Not Included

Whoa

Lots of things going on in that clip. Everything in it seems well put together, and I like the flashy backgrounds and strange character selection. The only thing I notice that may or may not be a problem is that the clip seemed to wide. The animation extended beyond the edges of the player control window. I don't know if that was intentional or not though. Nice job.

Foamy Fan Mail 3 Foamy Fan Mail 3

I know that feeling

Some of my emails I get frustrate me from the bullshit in'm.
Had to leave a review to bump Zodiac's stupid waste of space off the front of your clip.
Idiots like that that don't know how to leave even a half assed review should have their hands cut off so they can't make the attempt.

Hope to see more clips.

My Generation: Episode 01 My Generation: Episode 01

Good Stuff

Nothing super strong for graphics or sound. But the plots funny along the lines of Howard Stern or Chris Rock. Sounded like me and my friends when we start making fun of each other for stupid shit. Hell, the joke about the flash and the sabre made my day.
Good stuff :)

MEGAMAN part1 MEGAMAN part1

Nice!

3D models were clean, and the sound was very clear. My only complaint is it was way to short.
Hope to see more of this :)

Console Wars 3-D trailer Console Wars 3-D trailer

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

That was all kinds of badass!
It's great to see people who push flash to new levels :)
Great Job

Zero's Search Zero's Search

Hrmmmmm, and to think you gave ME a 0

Graphics = 1
- Let's face it, you didn't try hard at ALL on the graphics. You didn't even crop out the backdrops or trace the bitmaps to vector graphics to remove the white background. You were even lazier when you made no real background images at all, shaded rectangles don't count. Basically all you did was cut and copy everything but the text it seems like, and even the text wasn't done fancy.
- And you gave my game a 0 for graphics? You must be insane. At least most of my graphics were made by me and had the backdrops cropped off.
Style = 2
- You somewhat, sort of, maybe had a kinda plot going on. I think, but am not sure. And to think you gave my game a 0 on this to. Man, your expectations change quite alot when it's someone else's work.
Sound = 4
- Beings as you didn't give the songs the super squishy, they still were pretty clear.
Violence = 2
- They could've been killing each other, but I sure as hell couldn't tell. But they did charge each other alot, so unless they are into S&M or something I guess they were trying to hurt each other. And you gave me a 0 for violence when I had things blowing up and people getting shot in their heads? There's logic for you.
Interactivity = 0
- It's a movie not a game
Humor = 8
- The clip itself had a moment or two. But the true comedy of this clip lies in it's author's stupidity towards others. His double standards and lack of understanding of Flash makes things quite funny (to me at least)
Overall = 2
- The only serious redeeming thing about this clip is the soundtrack, but this is supposed to be a movie, not an audio presentation. The filesize is way to big for what you get out of it, and with a little more effort and time spent learning the workings of flash and/or a bigger desire to try harder.
Off topic to the author himself : For all the crap you tried to flame me with and to judge my clip like you did is a joke. Within 3 hours of using flash for the very first time I was already ahead of you. If you think your age is of consequence, then let me inform you I made better looking/running clips using Turbo Pascal in the 4th grade and my 7 year old nephew is already ahead of you as well. One should hope you learn to respect the works of others more and to gain a better appreciation of Flash and it's workings. I doubt you will given your bullshit attitude, but your audience and talent would certainly benefit from it.
PS - I'll be waiting for that email with the rest of your review to me, and you WILL be added to the great page of supreme idiots :)
Take care, runt ;)

X-DrakenGard-X responds:

your reviews are too long, therefore you suck as a person